Saying no to one opportunity
brings open space and creativity.
Saying no to some one else’s want
brings flexibility and self-respect.
Saying no to fear
brings en-couragement, openness
Saying no to judgment and criticism
brings playfulness and receptivity.
Playing in the Everyday with some New Things and Growing what I’ve already started:
- Global Play & Local Collaborations
- Contra Dance, Learning to Play the Fiddle
- Musical Inspiration with Army Jazz Band, Janiva Magness, Juan de Fuca Foundation for the Arts, PoetryMusic
- Playing with my Grandchildren at the Beach & Pool, always a De-Light!
- Creativity Calls, New Creative Adventures
- Spending time with Friends
- Producing–Arranging a Special Showing of Michael’s Watercolors
- Bird Watching
- Facilitating Full Moon Earth Day Ritual with our Drumming Circle
- Soul Motion
- North Olympic Land Trust Crew
- Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge Volunteering
- Hiking and Nature Photography
- Drawing & Painting
- Writing with a Partner, Singing, and Recording Children’s Songs
- Singing out of Key
Are you saying NO, so you can say YES?
I’d love to hear about it ALL! Comment or write to me, share your story! (its been proven beyond a doubt that when you SHARE your story you GAIN BEYOND MEASURE!)